Thursday, December 14, 2006






Check it out, this is a rare picture the band known as WITNESS. can you guess who is who?

hey all!!! well I hope that you have discovered the new blog and I hope you have found it helpful. I know some of us havent looked at it yet. Please join us in the wonderful world of blogging. REMEBER-------------tuesday DECEMBER 19th @ 6.30 we will eat dinner at SAGEBRUSH and Go to my house for a year in reveiw meeting. So come and join all the youth leaders.

here is next weeks bible study, oh yeah how are the new discussion sheets workong out? let me know......peace like chicken grease oh yeah!!!!!!
..............................................................................TiMmY


Elements of Praise and Worship
Psalms 33.1-4
I. Purpose of Praise (v1)

II. Practice of Praise (v2)

III. Position of Praise (v3)

IV. Reason of Praise (v4)

No comments: